Top 10 Tips for Surviving the Naperville Ale Fest
The Naperville Ale Fest, where over 220 American craft beers come together in one place. If this is your first craft beer fest or if you are a veteran to the beer fest world, this guide will help you make the most of your day.
Tickets are selling fast so don’t delay…
- Plan ahead. Check out the Naperville Ale Fest website’s FAQ section and Facebook page to get the latest details about the fest.
- Download the official Naperville Ale Fest app to access the full brewer and beer list, food vendor list and map of the fest grounds. Use the app to track and take notes on your favorite beers or ciders at the fest.
- Food is Fuel. Make sure you eat a good breakfast and don’t forget to check out the food court area while at the fest.
- Bring your ticket. Sounds like a no-brainer, but warrants a mention. Print your ticket or have it easily accessible on your phone.
- Dress for the weather – which will more than likely be hot. Don’t forget sun block, hat and sunglasses.
- Avoid the front gate frenzy. Bring cash for a quick sale if you are purchasing your ticket at the gate and look for the signs at the top of the entrance tents to make the front gate as smooth and efficient as possible.
- Respect the beer tents. Keep moving after you get your beer.
- Pace Yourself. Four hours is a long time to drink – take your time, drink plenty of water throughout the day, and remember you don’t have to drink every ounce poured.
- Have Fun! Sit and relax under a tree, check out the food court area, purchase a Naperville Ale Fest t-shirt, and enjoy your surroundings.
- Download the full Naperville Ale Fest Survival Guide.
The fourth annual Naperville Ale Fest will take place on Saturday, July 16, 2016 and will showcase over 200 unique beers from craft breweries around the country. The fest will also feature live music and food from some of the area’s favorite restaurants and food trucks. Situated on the grounds of the Naper Settlement, with downtown Naperville as a backdrop, it is the ideal setting to experience craft beer. A portion of the proceeds from the Naperville Ale Fest will benefit the Naper Settlement and the Naperville Heritage Society.
Naperville Ale Fest
Saturday, July 16th